Amatullah Areeba Ashfaq
Amatullah Areeba Ashfaq Poems
- Lifeless Traveller My hiding finds me losing hope, And ...
- Thoughts I've sunk inside a sea of thought, Grasping some, ...
- S These words I cannot say them Yet now teeming from my ...
- Man Speaking To Death (man) I never felt your presence ...
- Life After Death What do you think happens after death are ...
- I'M Proud To Be A Pakistani! Oh nation that I love 'Land of ...
- Show Me God If He Exists The following is based on a true ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amatullah Areeba Ashfaq
My hiding finds me losing hope,
And emotion slowly fades away,
I'v been robbed of my very soul,
And fall in lifeless, senseless day
I walk weather day or night,
Blindly groping something unseen,
As if I have now lost the light,
And walking in only body
But mind and soul I do not have,
My futile cries can't ease the pain,
This dull ache I cannot feel,
I drag my feet and take the strain
But end up walking aimlessly,
On path unknown, I do not care,
For life has gone and left me here,
With eyes not seeing, I share
A mouth ...