Amber Glistener Poems
- Bright Darkness I sit upon this rock, and stare up at the ...
- Nightmare I am tightly sealed in a darkness, Confined to ...
- Behind This Silent Window Pane Can you hear me? As I ...
- I'M Thankful For As an author I must realize, All the ...
- Midnight Neighbors The house is creaking in the night, of ...
- Mysterious Music The faint sound that rises in my dreams, ...
- How Will You Be Remembered? Everyone has a story, but some ...
I am a middle school writer who loves writing and music and art. Some of the things I write, people may think me insane for doing so. I must say this though, most of my writing of poetry is based off of true emotion. I love Texas-Style fiddling, blue-grass, country, classical, Celtic, and christian music. I am also in the middle of writing two novels. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I sit upon this rock,
and stare up at the sky,
with brilliance the stars shine,
to recreate would be meaningless to try.
The trees shake above me,
the night entails such things,
they sneak about, hunting and hiding,
and through the world their cries ring.
I am blinded,
yet I can see better than before,
the world surrounding me is great,
but the adventure has greater in store.
God's voice booms through the darkness,
he made everything such light,
he laid his hand upon me,
that's what makes darkness so bright.