Amy Lynn Poems
- That Place Every day is my reminder Of what I have done ...
- Don'T Ask, Don'T Tell Don't ask what's wrong Don't ask why ...
- Going Down I've gone astray, far from the path you set for ...
- Go On Then, Get Out I thought the rain outside would stop ...
- Shattered When I thought it was all over Love had finally ...
- Baby, It's Fact Those words don't mean as much as they used ...
- Hiding Inside Every time you yell at me With every lie you ...
I'm just a girl learning the ins and outs of life and love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Lynn
Every day is my reminder
Of what I have done wrong
And I know soon you will find her
And she'll be your song
But I can't stand to see it happen
When I know how I feel
I'm lost in an old daydream
That I wish would be real
And as these other people hurt you
I just want to scream so loud
When I see what they do
I just wish they remain unfound
But you'll do what you want
I just hope that it is worth it
And I'll close my eyes and go
To the one place everything is perfect ♥