andy jarman Poems
- With Ease My life is a mess and has been for some time Only ...
- Asleep My past comes back while I'm asleep. Some nights are ...
- Acceptence Let me be me Let me leave and come back if i ...
- Stop And Dont Think The world will carry on no matter what i ...
- On Trial Headed for the gallows or so it feels Guilty or ...
26 year old male born in the north east of England.
coming up 27 now and have realized that i do care whether i live or die. i will add to this biography as time goes by. i have worked from a young age and have a strong work ethic. my only hero is my dad. i do not aspire to be a celebrity or to become famous. though i have spent most of my life under public scrutiny. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about andy jarman
My life is a mess and has been for some time
Only I am able to fix it
Today is the day
Or maybe not.
Sometimes it's too much to digest
Sometimes it's not enough
I wish for strength
Strength to float with ease through life
A wish is silly
A wish is stupid
Life ain't easy.
It's OK to ask for help
It's OK to accept.