Angel Angel Poems
- . God Made Man & Woman God made Man and then Woman He made...
- . You Broke My Heart I loved you still do with all of ...
- . Take Away My Pain You made me smile You knew my ...
- . Oh What A Fool I Have Been Oh what a fool, a fool I have ...
- . Prisoner, Waiting To Be Fre... I am just waiting to run for...
- . The Pain Endures My earn burn My heart aches My bones ...
- . No One no one knows but me - how you are
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Angel
. God Made Man & Woman
God made Man
and then Woman
He made them for each other
so they could enjoy
the wonderful things He created
He made Woman
as a companion to Man
God created Man and Woman in His divine image
But Man defiled God's wonderful Creation
Man cares not for others
It is only his selfish needs
that he caters and fulfils
trodding and crushing
beneath his feet
tender hearts without remorse
in his driving never ending greed
never turning back
to his next new conquest
God gave the Earth
as a wonderful gift to man
to rule over...