Angel Croshier Poems
- True Friends True friends will call you Just to say howdy ...
- Dark Angel As she walks through the darkness She feels ...
- Truth Truth is solid As my world crumbles You hold the ...
- An Angel I need an angel Someone to watch Over me. When...
- Sonnet Of Lies Lies are easier to spew around We know the ...
- Acting What they say It isn't true We're just close ...
- Did I Help? I can't handle your tears They make me feel ...
Hey. I'm 18, attending college to be a vet. i've been writing poems since i was in the eight grade. I dont know if my poems are good or not but lemme know. I'm open to criticism. If anyone would like to see any of my poems that im still working on to give me some feedback, you can email me at email@example.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Croshier
True friends will call you
Just to say howdy do
Fake friends will call you
Because they’ve nothing better to do
True friends are reliable
And will be there in a flash
Fake friends are too busy
Saying they have a rash
True friends love you for who you are
And laugh at your quirks
Fake friends try to change you
Because you don’t have good perks
True friends are always there
No matter what comes along
Fake friends never care
They never think something’s wrong
True friends show you reality
Even when it hurts
Fake friends make a ...