Angel Morrell Poems
- Two Directions, One Path Here we are, worlds apart, Our ...
- A Perfect Day With You As I sit here thinking of you, Which...
- Death Imagined I imagine how life would be, Should God ...
- I Breathe For You I am looking over the endless ...
- Empty Heart I sit here in silence, a tear rolls down my ...
- What Lies Beneath Underneath what is not said, In our ...
- The Choice God gave me a gift, many children do not get, He...
I started writing when I was in high school. Many of my poems back then were very dark and depressing. I gave up on it for many years and have now returned with a new view. Love is so much better then depression, though I have felt both. My dream is to one day write free lance for greeting cards. Although, structure and wording can be different, if you write from the heart I do not think you are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Morrell
Two Directions, One Path
Here we are, worlds apart,
Our lives in two directions,
One will search for the hope,
The other for love's resurrection.
Some how as time goes by,
Hope leads to loves finding ties.
Leading both to the middle
The circle of our lives.
Where my search for hope,
finds your search for love,
We will come together and live as one.
We will share everything we do,
You will find love in me and me hope in you.
We will grow old with the love as deep
I will be loving you forever more.
When I die and you remain you will look back,