Anita Markallay Harding
Anita Markallay Harding Poems
- Thorn-Less Rose your crimson petals lie fragile in the eep...
- For Katli Unwilling Angel Return I promise I'll ...
- The Bow When the bow breaks Sma' will crack And down will ...
- Trapped Closed spaces In my minds eye Boxes upon boxes No ...
- I Made Love Today Soulful and tender Step by step I drew ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anita Markallay Harding
In my minds eye
Boxes upon boxes
No light comes through
No air goes in
I am trapped in this epic of my life
The epitome of death
A crow hovers
Over my head
And comes to rest
On my left shoulder
I take up my Kora
And begin to play-
A song to the dead
For it is they that I entertain daily
My Faithful fans...
In their eyes I am neither mediocre nor macabre
Tota tota they undertand gore
I'm trying my best
But my best is never good enough!
Closed spaces in my minds eye
Fear cripples me
Tightens my ...