Anita Sharma Poems
- Romance Tonight Crescent moon night.. Majestic man! A ...
- Sinking Paper Boat sailing in half sunk inverse ...
- Golden Fish bend and keep picking up rocks, from the ...
- I Am The Autumn Wind I am the autumn wind. I am gentle and ...
- Atonement Broken (A Love Tale ...
- A Walk In The Rainy Day A drop fell on my temple, Another ...
- A Truant Lover Why should I be your lover or anyone's? ...
Lover of literature, the conscious world and humanity.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''i am the fire flux you in my flames''love
''The only thing which we can share is LOVE rest is nothing but trivia..''love
''when people say we are made for each other is nothing but stupidity because we are complete itself by god.''truth
''come taste me i am sweeter than wine''love
''loving a married man is like cutting your ego with sharp axe.because marriage is no obstacle in love''love
Crescent moon night..
A woman fair and lovely youth!
Ecstasy in light,
Drapped in lotus,
Lacy and luminous'
Dancing wings look like kindle,
Lets dance lets Dance..
Clouds on heels..
Milky moon brightens on face,
Knees bent, Arms open
For my lips
Save the nip,
Ahh the taste,
Gazed like moon
Draw me down,
No wish to escape,
Felt lovy dovy heart beats,
Love you he whispered,
Wonder lust if love or magic...! !