Anna Loucna Poems
- Needles For Needless Stabbing needles
- There Used To Be A Stop i am waiting patiently silently ...
- Waiting For The Full Moon I met him in the ...
- The Nine How sweet how tempting luring to its realms
- Mail Burial Burying thy letters white sheets with drunken ...
- Door To You Door shut, but inviting to break through Door
- Wind And Rock Blowing wind through my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Loucna
Best Poem of Anna Loucna
Door To You
shut, but inviting
to break through
orifice to your dreams
slashed, but deceiving
those stealing you