Anthony Han Poems
- Resolution Of Tears This is my absolution No necessary ...
- Eternal Love I have come to the mark of my set time Where I ...
- Collapse To Relapse I knew it was going to happen When the ...
- Thinking A Parachute Upwards Unable to fall down I'm ...
- Rain On My Soul Rain on my soul Time fluidly flows Stress ...
- Life Life is the start of a new beginning Happiness is ...
- Everyday (Song) </>Everyday I just don't know what ...
One Sail stands for my Chinese name given to me by my parents. Yi Fan. I am not very legible in reading or writing the mandarin dialect. I am American Taiwanese, I write poetry and stories. At times I do photography, however nothing that professional. I plan on finishing my first novel of my series called Shadows of God within my spare time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll just keep dreaming until it ends and wake up seeing it become a reality...
I believe through poetry. People can connect and are able to break barriers of all sorts.
I feel that poetry helps most people throughout history to live through the times. Rough or not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Han
Resolution Of Tears
This is my absolution
No necessary salvation
There's got to be someone else in this serenity
That can see the evil against this calamity
Let the fallen rise in their own
So we may slay their dark intentions
Bring oneself closer to God
Inhibitions of the one and only
Remorse of a golden age
New era secured by ancient lions
Praise thy lord my soul to keep
As I wait amongst this tower keep
How much would it cost
For all the world tonight
To complete a dynasty
Merge any uncertainty
And well go solve
As strong as our resolve