ANUSHA VIJAY Poems
- When He Lost All Hate, He Lost... In vain, he said “I...
- Alone In This Crowded World Alone in this crowded world each...
- For ♥ ’s Sake This is priceless She said to ...
- George Osborne He was a young and handsome lad tall and ...
- Hope Hope was at an end Then how could life survive When ...
- A Friend Who Can Never Be A Fr... A friend who can never be ...
- Graveyard Filled with eternal peace They take their last ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANUSHA VIJAY
When He Lost All Hate, He Lost All Love
In vain, he said
“I have lost all hate”
It was but more true to say
He had lost all love.
His joy was immense when he felt
He no more hated his foe
Proud as death
In his inner strength
He felt he was godly.
But who can tell more true a tale
Than time the future teller
And time did tell a tale which
Even he a “God” couldn't ulter
Woe grew and down he knelt
And faint was his utterance
But was it ever more truer felt
As intense a repentance
For he did know but only too well
What he lost indeed
He had lost the world of ...