April Fung Poems
- Doomed Night time sharpens The air stiffens Behind the ...
- Words Little creatures so powerful They seep into every ...
- Middle Of The Thread My favourite programme makes me yawn. ...
- A Child's Complaint Tell me, tell me How can this be We're ...
- Curious Fascination I’d better not look into your eyes Your ...
- When Night Falls I See You I have never seen you before. Or ...
- S Smells so coolly is the air It ascends along the sharp ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Fung
Night time sharpens
The air stiffens
Behind the bough does Luna hide
What a deadly, dull sky
Under the lacklustre night
Generates shadows and fright
In a decayed, shabby room
Wher windows and doors are locked tight
Black-rimmed eyes never glisten
Sealed lips now tightened
Robotic fingers all stay alert
Fatigue never hinders their work
Pitiful creatures imprisoned in small box
Never complain, never stop
All they want is to finish the job
All night long, working like a dog
Rules are strict, yet they carry on
Freedom is rare, yet ...