April Taylor Poems
- Best Friends You've been here for me through thick and ...
- Love... Love... Who knows; What that is, Anymore.
- I Have No Clue I'm so confused in this dazzling dream of ...
- Peace Peace is what we want. Peace is what we need. Peace ...
- Normal You feel my heart with love. My soul with joy.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You've been here for me through
thick and thin.
You always have been and
always will be.
I cherish what we have and
I know you do too.
We've never done a silly thing
like fight over boys.
Our friendship is greater
Together we are stronger
than we ever have been.
We can accomplish anything
we put our minds to.
Together we'll stay best friends