Apryll Noel Spinelli
Apryll Noel Spinelli Poems
- Mother A little girl alone in her room, Supposed to be ...
- I Met An Angel One Day Life kept moving on and on it ...
- The Bird The bird flies so beautifully So high above the ...
- 10 Minute Rise I've never felt so alive It feels like I'm ...
- Final Kiss As the nighttime approaches The air gets ...
- Life Life is like a fading flower It looks so beautiful It ...
- The Faithful Puppy He walks around alone at night He has no ...
Not all to much to tell about me. I live In Florida with the 2 loves of my life.. My dog Trixie and my Dog Smirnoff. I've been writing since before I can remember, and have been published a few times in the Nation Library of Poetry.I have a job that I love. I work in an Animal Hospital, and thats where my Smirnoff came from. I saved his life when he came in now he is the only man i will ever trust in my life: -)
In my spare time I am at moms watching soaps(and crying whenever Zach and Kendall are on!) or sleeping! ! ! I know it seems dull but it works for me! Anything else you want to know just ask me! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Apryll Noel Spinelli
A little girl alone in her room,
Supposed to be happy but can't stop the tears
Thinking about a time when I was happy
Before mommy went away
Mother do you know you hurt me?
As a little girl I couldn't understand
Why mommy just walked away
My first feelings of abandonment,
Came upon to soon
I never understood you mother,
Or what you put us through
To take a child's trust in people
To take away my innocence
I grew up without you
Without a mothers love
The one thing a child adores
You took away from me.
As a child I grew up to soon