Armistead Lindsey Poems
- It's Ok To Cry Tears symbolize your life, They form their ...
- Angels I do not believe, Angels do not exist, Yet three ...
- Eagles, Angels And Ants Soaring above those below, So high ...
- Meeting With The Narcissist Take a seat. You look nervous, ...
- On Standby If needed, I answer my phone, Wait for you to ...
- Internal Anguish For so long I've formed pain, Held it ...
- If I Should Die Today If I should die today, Only invite ...
Poet from a rural town in south west England. Old beyond typical chronological years but young by unusual perspectives.
Poems can also be found on:
www.poetrypoem.com/armisteadlindsey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You can say all the right words, in all the right ways, to all the right people. Unless they are prepared to hear it as thus, they will always get it wrong''arguments of a new life
Comments about Armistead Lindsey
It's Ok To Cry
Tears symbolize your life,
They form their bulbous structure
Insides of it's surrogate,
Developing alongside your heart,
Waiting to greet the world,
To show their completed form.
Complexity arranged as expression,
Lined up in a versatile manner,
They display reflective beauty,
Enhancing your beautiful pain or joy.
The saltiness formed,
Bringing the oceans closer,
Building entire seas,
Of sobs, of joy, of saddness,
Ready to consume the planet,
In human release,
It's okay to cry,
To allow these tears,