ashley phillips Poems
- The Man In The Glass when you get what you want in your ...
- Unanswered so what happens when i take that fall would you ...
- This Is Goodbye That’s just the way fake love is ...
- Piece Of Heart i never should've interupted what you and her ...
- ? i want to stop and retrace every step and place i want to...
- A Heart So Broke A Heart So Broke I sit in my room Crying ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ashley phillips
The Man In The Glass
when you get what you want in your struggle for self
and the world makes you king for a day,
just go to the mirror and look at yourself
and see what that man has to say
for it isnt your father or mother or wife
whose judgement must pass.
the fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
is the one staring back from the glass.
you may be like jack horner and chisel a plum
and think you're a wonderful guy
but the man in the glass says you're only a bum
if you cant look him straight in the eye.
he's the fellow to please never mind all the ...