Ashley Stone Poems
- Anger? Inexplainable is her mood Undescribable is her ...
- Life Dogs fight Cats fight It's their way of life But I ...
- My Secret Pain If you look at me you see average Look into ...
- Betrayl 1 I thought he was nice I thought i was right To ...
- Dear 'Dad' Couldn't you see what you were doing All the pain...
- Love Left A Long Time Ago Shoes cannot stretch And neither ...
- It's My Life It's my life, what don't they get? It's my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Inexplainable is her mood
Undescribable is her mood
No smile, no frown
Never up and never down
She's merely a body taking up space
Sucking in air, never changing her face
Starring in plain dismay
Whenever you look upon her face
Anger is what you think
She doesn't smile and she doesn't shout
She simply stares filled with doubt
Questions run through her mind
Am I happy or am I mad?
Anger is what she should feel
After all she's been through
She's just here