Ashley Thomas Poems
- Love Only 4 letters,2 vowels,2 consanants, and one word, ...
- I Refuse I refuse to be a statistic, thinking about being ...
- Hurt Crying and sadness has overcome me, all I want to be ...
- Tears You think you've won, but you dont understand, my war...
- Mistakes Have you ever done something so degrading, it's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashley Thomas
You think you've won,
but you dont understand, my war has just begun;
you think everytime you walk near i am gonna run and cry;
why you think this, I dont even know why;
You think you gonna break me down and give me more pain,
but because of this strength I have began to gain;
I no longer think of you and my eyes well up in tears,
I no longer look at you as one of my biggest fears;
I no longer see you as someone I love,
from these things I have risen above;
I have become braver stronger and put my emotions under patrol,
You are no longer in control; ...