ashlie mclaren Poems
- The Boy 'as i was slowly passing an orphanage one day, i ...
- Kidney Heist (Part 2) im laying on the floor the reason i ...
- Kidney Heist (Part 1) i look for ann easy target any man ...
- Fairy Tale til the morning my child she said as she turned ...
- Always There do you ever hear that whisper deep inside your ...
- Heaven dad says shes gone to heaven i wonder why shes gone? ...
hi! my name is ashlie(obviously) ! im 21 and im in the army, i joined in 2004 when i was 16. im currently living and working just outside edinburgh. i have a little boy called dylan who is one and a half years old nearly. i love writting poems and short stories. having scanned a few on hear, i have came to the conclusion that mine are no where near as good, but hey whatever, i enjoy it! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ashlie mclaren
do you ever hear that whisper
deep inside your ear?
or the sound of reassurance
when you shed but a single tear?
do you ever feel some comfort
when youtr feeling sad or down?
or the urge you have to smile
when your so adimant to frown?
how about guidence
when your sure youve lost your way?
or the words that some how come to you
when there is nothing left to say?
so you ever sence company
but infact your on your own?
or feel protected from the dark
when your scared and all alone?
these feelings are not of ...