barbara hilal Poems
- Looking For Santa We Dont need an analyst its simple a ...
- Timespace How did I find you where you are hidden in a ...
- Trying To Get Ahead I see it all though my eyes are ...
- Talk About Time No first page no last infinity
- Space Song A basket of stars the center missing Eerie...
- My Dreams Betray Me Huge old doors carroded hinges, brass ...
- Gods Die At Twilight Covered by the sands of time the many ...
retired from working with the mentally challenged.\, poet writer and artist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about barbara hilal
Looking For Santa
We Dont need an analyst
a short cut to riches
the highest value
in a royal suit
we could play robin hood
shop lift for a friend
or purchase a lottery ticket
with our minimum wage check
hang over a bloody cock fight screaming
look for suckers to scam with deals
play robin hood and shop lift for a friend
something for nothing
Its all like the Walmart xmas tree
where Santa is the giver
blame it on god
or finger the ...