Barry Donegan Poems
- Something Light t was real damn hard to accept my charge to...
- Dancehall Soup on the spot on the spot on the spot theres a ...
- Forms a cunning, sinister smoky amoeba like leak in the ...
- Grampa's Grampa something about the ancient poetry of the ...
- Fleghm Hat you hat haphazard. That at attack mat lozenge ...
- Lions And Hyenas lions and hyenas munching on each ...
- Take Four there's this one poem i rewrote three times: its...
Barry Donegan is a free thinker and a maverick artist of many hats. He's most notably published to date as a lyricist for his dadaist progressive punk rock band Look What I Did. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barry Donegan
there's this one poem
i rewrote three times:
its called i let her in and shes bleeding all over the place
its this pre-
distorted rage little boy perverted menstruation metaphor
about this chick katie when i was a KID
about her in a wizard of ozz dorothy dress eating cake - very through the looking glass
ish looking room
and the cake, shes eating it and
shes menstruating under the table and it just keeps rising like this flood
of blood of her distorted womb
and shes eating cake, which is PLACENTA in ...