Bed Prakash Bhatta
Bed Prakash Bhatta Poems
- Flow Within Me... Listen the blow, in the silent ...
- Remains Of A Remembrance It moved, as if it was alive. The...
- Traces Of Perpetuation Yesterday in the dreams, I saw a ...
- All In A Night... Death, has the passerby, love his ...
- A Ride Through The Forest Darkness and silence of a forest, ...
- Love And The Wind Looking through the glass pane, I saw ...
- A Short Tale Shortened with the physique boast of a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bed Prakash Bhatta
Flow Within Me...
Listen the blow,
in the silent woods.
Feel the flow,
hear the sensations,
feel the rhythm!
Observe your heart,
believe your thoughts.
See the world around you,
give your hands.
I heard your song,
i felt the air,
i felt your body.
I learned your thoughts,
Observed the every beat of your heart;
I felt your flow within me.
The bullet has landed.
Is it within your soft skin?
That must be the mine-explosion.
Where is your heart?
Where is the ...