Bekah Tav. Poems
- Something That Comes On Slowly Something that comes on ...
- A Great Mom You'Ll Be Your going to be a great Mom, you ...
- I Saw You Today I saw you today, But my eyes refused to ...
- I Need To Believe I need to believe, I need to achieve, ...
- Yesterday Is Done If you try to find yourself, But you look...
- I'Ll Keep You Safe Quick, turn off the light. Hide ...
- My Heart Pounds My heart pounds, When you yell my name. My...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bekah Tav.
Something That Comes On Slowly
Something that comes on slowly,
A smile across the room.
A face that blooms before me.
And lights up the entire room.
Talks that last forever,
Messages that awake me at night.
Laughter is heard and I can
See my heart beat tonight.
You come and
Sweep me off my feet!
Fly off of the floor,
You come and make
My heart skip a beat!
And I’m gasping for breath once more.
And excitement that over fills me!
Nothing that can be ignored.
The way you make my heart feel,
Makes me trust you that much more!
Its in your eyes!
I can see it, you ...