Bernard Otumun Poems
- A Man's Future Dream A man's dreams are numerous they are ...
- Unexpressed Many Heart unexpressed Like so much ...
- Heart Binder If your heart is presented to me I will love it...
- Your Superman I saw you lost In the Whirl wind Of finding ...
- Wise Spent Love If live is all about Love I wonder why we ...
- Love Shareware Tell me where to put This lovely feeling ...
- Step Into The Light Are you afraid of the cockroaches that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bernard Otumun
A Man's Future Dream
A man's dreams are numerous
they are like a crowd in an escalator
wearing faces with different races
of talent and diversities
His hopes are outrageous
they are like large numbers of birds
liberated into the air
only to unite at one end
Thinking twice, he gathers himself
when age and responsibility unrests
he eats every parental advice and digest
and wonders what it really takes attain the best
Taking time to weigh his mentor
with love but discrimination
he ask himself silent questions
that puts him in the right track and ...