Bill Galvin Poems
- Reflections On A Moon A bright, clear and cold night… The ...
- Gusts Over Fifty The wandering gusts of winter wind Repeat ...
- Around The Pond Does this feel good or what? Good to be ...
- Words Cannot Express A slow turn of her head away from me, ...
- To Our Unparted Spirits To Our Unparted Spirits… Do you ...
- And I Like That A cute little chickadee Flits to my back ...
- Traveling Companion The sight of the dawn light peering ...
" Reflections on a Moon" -2016- www.lulu.com
" Musings and Reflections" -2017- www.lulu.com; amazon.com
" Ripples" (Haiku, etc.) -2017- www.lulu.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beginnings and endings,Bill Galvin
Both part of the same.''
''Nothing on earth lives and dies for no reason.''Bill Galvin
Comments about Bill Galvin
Reflections On A Moon
A bright, clear and cold night…
The near full moon setting low in the winter sky,
Illuminating the bare tree branches;
Casting ghostlike shadows on the snow;
Ghostly arms and fingers stretching around the yard.
At three in the morning
I am looking out the window of an empty room;
An empty room in a lonely house.
A house made quiet with your passing.
A silent moon sets on a quiet night.
A long, soulful and loving relationship…
With many moons, full and not so full,
Passing silently overhead;
Casting mysterious light down to us.
Some seen, ...