Bradley Lomeli Poems
- Star Crossed Lovers Some say the star crossed lovers, Left ...
- The Sirens Lie All alone it's here that I lay, Deep in the ...
- The Prize For what does this world have to hold, Adventure ...
- Sorrowful Bliss How did I get to be like this, The pain I ...
- Breath Of Death Death is not death, It is life without ...
- Belive All of my being is only a shell, But if I can't see ...
- The Beast I know everyone yet I am alone, You think I am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bradley Lomeli
Star Crossed Lovers
Some say the star crossed lovers,
Left a story for us to uncover,
Two beings you cannot see,
Cast from the heavens for what they believe,
They say they live among the stars,
Roaming planets like Venus and Mars,
Some say they're searching for their home again,
I believe they found their zen,
When I see a shooting star,
I know just what they really are,
Perhaps they're angels that have fallen,
Or maybe just angels that found their calling,
But do not weep for the outcast lovers,
For they have found one another,
Even lost deep ...