brandon greb Poems
- I Can'T Stop Thinking About He... She has this grip on me that...
- It's Not Fair (From A Womans P...
- Fallen In Love Why is there a feeling in my stomach a jerk a...
- I'M In Love I want to feel her passion i want to feel her ...
- A Vivid Dream They say one can control their ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brandon greb
I Can'T Stop Thinking About Her
She has this grip on me
that will not release
she has these eyes
and this smile that tease
when I look at her I can't turn away
when I go to sleep I think about her
when I wake up I think about her
I daydream of her
her love is a necessity
her company is what makes
my heartbeat keep pace
her hair, the way she smells
I love it, I wish I could be with her everyday
and feel the soft touch of her lips to mine
to caress her and hold hands as we sashay
through the park at night
with the lamps illuminating her beautiful face
and as we stare into ...