Brenos Spider Poems
- Butterfly A butterfly comes into view. She smiles as she ...
- Thought And Insecurity In search of a spirit in this ...
- Butterfly Rhyme Time to try, time to fly, time to look at the...
- Moves Along The rain pours down as he walks glancing to his ...
- Slowly But Suredly A falling star from the sky Twinkles down...
- Spring The downpour of rain, showing the glistening of a ...
- Empty Office
Started writing poetry in high school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brenos Spider
A butterfly comes into view. She smiles as she flaps her wings.
Her colors flowing in the wind. In her brilliance I am happy.
O butterfly, beautiful butterfly.
My love grows as I come nearer to you. The power of your
fluttering wings inside my heart. I begin to see the art.
O butterfly, O butterfly, O beautiful butterfly.
My love, my heart, my butterfly be with me now and forever. I
love you so but you do not know.