Brett Braisted Poems
- Seize The Day He taught me everything I ever knew The ...
- Seeds Of Thought It is a very thin line between love and ...
- The Pen Is Like A Sword The pen is like a sword It can ...
- School Days I write these lines To pass the time
- The Illusion Of Freedom An artist with these words As I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brett Braisted
Seize The Day
He taught me everything I ever knew
The policy of politics and religion too
Important goals in this life that I must pursue
And he gave me the strength and will so I could see it through
He was a master of his trade
This man he loved his family
An artist with the law
Though he lost himself in his vanity
Until that life changing night
For a pack of cigarettes and milk he nearly lost his life
It started over a fight
With his second wife
She caused a scene a normal routine in his stressed out life ...