Brittany Coomes Poems
- Paint Brush ♥ -I keep my paint brush with me wherever ...
- Just Hear Me Don't be fooled by me. Don't be fooled by the ...
- Just Listen When I ask you to listen to me and you start ...
- Smile ♥ She smiled at a sorrowful stranger. The smile...
- My New Best Friend Today I met a great new friend Who knew ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Coomes
♥ -I keep my paint brush with me
wherever I may go,
incase I need to cover up
so the real me doesn't show.
I'm so afraid to show you me,
Afraid of what you'll do-that
You might laugh or say mean things.
I'm afraid I might lose you
I'd like to remove all my paint coats
To show the real, true me,
But I want you to try and understand,
I need you to accept what you see.
So if you'll be patient and close your eyes,
I'll strip off all my coats, real slow.
Please understand how much it hurts
To let the real me show.
Now my coats are ...