Brittany Koster Poems
- A Ssong: Never Ending New Year... And i'm drowning in theses ...
- What You Wanted For Him? U took his heart and broke it in ...
- My War With You My only fear is that you won’t be here Like ...
- To Blame Me To blame me, Would prove to be A fatel mistake ...
- Can'T Find My Reflection Can't find my reflection though i've...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Koster
To Blame Me
To blame me,
Would prove to be A fatel mistake i couldn't take
To blame me would push me over the edge,
Over the rocks to a shallow river bed
To blame me
Would be like closing the door, for all i can see is the darkness in life
There is no shame, in trying to blame me for what you have done,
Just remember, it might be my last day living under this sun