C.F. Wilkins Poems
- Renaissance Sometimes, after the laughter, A season of ...
- Gethsemane He, the sinless one, In Gethsemane ...
- Unchained Chained in mortal destiny, Freedom... a vagabond ...
- Life Songs When a child is born into this world, what kind ...
- The Bus Stop In The Shade He worked a summer job. This he ...
- I Too Shall Fly When by Eternal Goodness captured And ...
- Treasures Of Silence Sometimes silence contains treasures ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C.F. Wilkins
Chained in mortal destiny,
Freedom... a vagabond wish,
A state of peace just any
Bound soul can't accomplish...
His spirit cried to be free,
But invaders kept him bound.
Enslaved, he could not see
He was soon to be found.
Physical chains he easily broke,
But spiritual ones held fast.
The demons fled when Christ spoke
And he was free at last!
His unchained soul was then at peace,
Loyal gratitude, his to release.
Read: Mark 5: 1-20