C. P. Holder
C. P. Holder Poems
- Oreo This is a memorial poem You were an orphan the day i...
- The Life Of A Rose A rose bud young and tender Like our ...
- My Viking My Viking so proud With red hair and beard, ...
- Are You Just A Dream I wanted and needed you this day But I...
- You Say You say you love me Yet you beat me You say you...
- You Wanted, I Gave You wanted candy I held your hand You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C. P. Holder
This is a memorial poem
You were an orphan the day i found you,
just a lonely and scared baby
The black and white of your coat,
reminded me of a broken Oreo cookie
How could i name you
anything else besides Oreo
You were my friend as well as my pet,
you was the smartest cat i ever encountered
The day you were killed was one,
of the worst days of my life
Oreo you were a part of my life,
and will always have a place in my heart and mind
I will miss you always and forever,
no other can ever take your place or dim my ...