Candy Lemons Poems
- Blinded By Your Actions It seems like we've known each other ...
- Finding Perfection..Is It Deat... Anyone who has sought this ...
- Sad Reality When i say im fine when i say im okay i wish ...
- Date Rape She's in a lonely corner Trying to stand on her ...
- Dedicated To Fernando Fernando.. Everyone loves you for who ...
- Dead Life She's invisible to the ones that make her that ...
- Eternal Life eternal life binds us here to thee undamned and ...
Whatever I feel, I write
Whether it be happy, sad, or angry
Emotions down in pixels
Makes my spirits lift higher than ever
And wish I was able to write all my feelings
'For every minute that passes, its another chance to change everything around.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candy Lemons
Blinded By Your Actions
It seems like we've known each other for years,
Almost as if we talked on end,
Like we grew up together,
Loved each other,
Even hated each other,
But I don't even know you anymore.
Your the opposite of everything you said you were.
You became different than the words you spoke.
All the achievements and goals you had,
Are all wasted and torn apart.
All due to that little thing called marijuana.
You spend all your time, money, and brains with that.
We never hang out anymore.
Your with all your other pothead friends now.
Weed changes your life more ...