capri beach Poems
- Dark Water Tearing through the fog with such violence, My ...
- The Mask We wear a mask that grins and lies, To hide our ...
- Looking Glass In the beginning the glass sparkled, The ...
- Empty As you walked into the room, Your beauty filled the ...
- Lost Little Girl Somewhere in the mist, Stood the purity of...
- The Cage Days long ago I danced among the trees. Felt the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about capri beach
Tearing through the fog with such violence,
My heart pounding with every memory,
Longing for the past to be erased,
One last chance to start anew.
Like a bad dream I stand naked,
Ankles bound, hands tied,
Sinking into the black abyss of despair,
Clawing my way to the top.
I can see the shimmer of the moon,
How it illuminate’s the ripples,
Something about the water seems so calming,
Dare I stay, give up and become.
Now a blanket of darkness surrounding me,
The chains to heavy, the rope to tight,
Still I reach for the surface, ...