Carly Stanley Poems
- Hockey We shoot. We Score! Every fan wants more :) I hear...
- Facing Reality I don’t understand it now I am so sad I could...
- If I Had If I had one more day with you. We would sit ...
- Blessing From Up Above Every blessing comes from a special ...
- Stay Awhile Please come and stay with me awhile. We could ...
- Tonight Tonight, I found a good reason to stay. His words ...
- My Heart Keeps Beating My heart keeps beating, but I still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carly Stanley
We shoot. We Score!
Every fan wants more :)
I hear cheers and tears.
As we conquer our fears.
Gloves Fly up.
Fists come down.
Fans stand up.
As the puck drops to the ground.
Teeth are found.
While the players are home bench bound.
We win, they lose.
Our fans are glad.
Theirs... are pissed.