Cassy Taberna Poems
- At The Pond As I looked around the pond I see people playing...
- She Rocks! ! ! She rocks She loves to rock She would ...
- Nuclear War (Acrostic) Nuclear bombs Unclearly sky Crying ...
- Beautiful Twirler (Dedicated T...
- Being Sneaky... Being sneaky = trouble Trouble = ...
- Life Can Be... Life can be terrible When we are in ...
- I Sat On A Pot I sat on a pot I knew not why I sat on a ...
I was inspired into writing poems by my english teacher Miss Newbarry when i was in 7th grade. I am a freshman this yr. I have a little sister who is 4. I enjoy volleyball, basketball, track and tinnus. I started writing poems like just over a year and half ago. I hope to be a good poet someday. I encourage you to give me commits on my poems so i know how i am doing. Hope you enjoy my poems! :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
At The Pond
As I looked around the pond
I see people playing in the snow
Laughing and throwing snowballs at each other
Making snow angles with great pride
Children sledding down the hill as if flying
As I look on the pond
I see people skating
Skating like soaring eagles
Twirling like tornadoes
But graceful as a ballerina dance
As I look around the pond
I see a people having fun
Helping each other as if they were their little sister
I see a peaceful and fun world
I am having no fun
No fun at all
For I am ...