CDM Anderson Poems
- Forgiveness And Reconciliation I admitted to my ...
- Lgbt What gives you the right to judge them? What position ...
- Inner Circle They say that having trusted ones is key But I ...
- Never Let Go I never really believed in myself Until just ...
- Love In The Classroom Come and take a seat The world is ...
- Brooklyn Girl En los jardínes de Brownville, The flowers ...
- Man Not Too Kind So the man walked by me And didn't even ...
'As the builders say, the larger stones do not lie well without the lesser.'
- Plato more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CDM Anderson
Forgiveness And Reconciliation
I admitted to my mistakes.
I ask for forgiveness.
Thou shall stand together -
Hand in hand.
I ask for reconciliation.
Because I understand,
That my mistakes were the type
The relationships that were so amazing
Under one heart, one body, one soul, and
I'm glad that
We took time off.
I caused that through indirect scolding.
My tears I hold back.
I've recognized my mistakes at the right time
I released all tension.
There is no more point as to...