cecil gerry Poems
- It's A Nightmare do I dare to dream, dream this night what ...
- Whisper Whistling breeze through the green pine what have ...
- Changing Time It is time for at least me The same person I ...
- Queen Of Hearts I dropped my broken heart into her hands she...
- Tap, Tap, Tap Tap, tap, tap upon my tin roof a heavy sound...
- Everyone Has Secrets Always hiding in the shade trying ...
- Soul Mate Why is there a feeling that my soul is floating ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cecil gerry
Why is there a feeling that my soul
is floating through the universe
Empty and alone
A sinking feeling in my cut
like it was torn from within
Happy one moment, then I look around and see
there is something
What is it that's missing
Isn't a soul a soul
why is that not true for me
am I the only one with this feeling
I seem to only have a half a heart
is someone else out there holding the other half
So now I searched the vast universe
searching trying to complete my heart
where are you my soul ...