Chase Hayes Poems
- The Affect Followed to the end not knowing where it all ...
- Life Dead before we were alive Dying each day more and ...
- Flooded Flooded I Drown In Myself Distinct Voice Of ...
- Whats In Your Head? What The Random Of Creatures, We'll Never...
- Everything As she stares off into space Does she come to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chase Hayes
Whats In Your Head?
What The Random Of Creatures, We'll Never know
Lost For Days, Do We Even Have Souls?
Counting The Dead Features I've Realized Weren't Really Mine
Is This Just The Beginning Or The End Of Time
Its All A Replay, Different Words & Thoughts Change The Day
Counter Action To Get Reaction
Flying Into Space Leaves Air In The Sands
Blind To What The Obvious Is
No One Will Ever Understand
True Meaning, True Fiending
Strapped Images Of Cultures, Demons, Angels
What The God Can Be, Can Create
Desire, Passion, Anger, Feelings In General
Lurking Possessions Of ...