Chelsea Hunt Poems
- If I Were To... If I were to paint you I would paint you in ...
- Blue Faces And Fizzy Things I just saw a blue soda pop with ...
- Chapter Or Sing It We could do something crazy. Like go out ...
- Dissent Or Bread And Butter I have felt your rolling ...
- The Gift Of Platinum I loved you with all the simple soul ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Hunt
If I Were To...
If I were to paint you
I would paint you in shades of blue.
I would paint the girl in your favorite picture.
The one playing the cello.
Her face would be yours
But her sadness would be mine
You always smiled.
If I were to sing you
I would sing you into being
I would sing you to life to the tune of our song -
The song we would dance to in the kitchen
The words would be yours
But the apparent irony would be mine
You always believed.