Chelsea Hunt Poems
- Blue Faces And Fizzy Things I just saw a blue soda pop with ...
- Chapter Or Sing It We could do something crazy. Like go out ...
- Dissent Or Bread And Butter I have felt your rolling ...
- The Gift Of Platinum I loved you with all the simple soul ...
- If I Were To... If I were to paint you I would paint you in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Hunt
Blue Faces And Fizzy Things
I just saw a blue soda pop with obama’s face on it
And your emblematic compliance with all relative terms and overblown vocabulary
Is just because you were raised in the city.
Grab your painted umbrella and let’s stand still in the middle of the street.
We will get honked at
But we won’t get wet.
It will wash away the colors
And the drain will get a nice
Blue faces and fizzy things
But somehow makes perfect sense
Don’t bother taking it off.
I just eat the candy, wrapper and all.
And when I do I always ...