Chelsi Holland Poems
- Seize The Day Just a moment in this lifetime, Just a ...
- Another Statistic I dont want to be another statistic Some ...
- An End To My Rainbow Looking out towards my new future, I ...
- I Wonder As I Wander I wonder as I wander Out under the ...
- Somewhere In The Middle A journey lies ahead for all ...
- I Am I am a poet writing of my pain. I am a person living a ...
- Fire To Fight From the depths that are deeply rooted with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsi Holland
Seize The Day
Just a moment in this lifetime,
Just a tragedy ahead.
Not knowing where each turn will lead,
Within seconds we might be dead.
Live each day to the fullest,
Do not stop to wonder why.
Do everything your heart desires,
In dreams, reach for the sky.
Surprises at every stop sign,
With its share of wrong ways and dead-ends.
Statistics don't help you with the future,
They only tell you where you've been.
With so many people among us,
There are no certainties.
And all it takes is just one person,
To reroute history.
Dont waste ...