chloe poppins Poems
- Drowning In My Memory I wanna hear your voice I wanna see ...
- A Thousand Paper Cranes A thousand paper cranes they ...
- The Long And Winding Path When the road is long And the path...
- Creating Memories Am i alone through all this yearning? ...
- I Wish I Could Runaway I wish I could run away To the world ...
- I'Ll Miss You When Your Gone Darkness creeps in The sun ...
- And Did I Not Reply? So we can’t see Beyond this great ...
born in auckland, i have grown up on the west coast of new zealand more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chloe poppins
Drowning In My Memory
I wanna hear your voice
I wanna see your face
But my memory
My memory is fading
I just wanna be there
To see your suffering
To hold your hand
And know how to say sorry
I would cherish your tears
To me they’d be gold
But my eyes are failing
But my heart is starting to beat
I’ll reach out to you
To you through this fog
But then your sweet smile frowns
And in my memory you begin to drown