Christine Ehlers Poems
- Just Friends He sits there, with that half-cocked smile And ...
- Loneliness It was as if we were destined, Like the sun and ...
- I Lay Here Thinking... I lay here thinking of you Crying by ...
- Friends Friends are the voices in your head Telling you to ...
- What Happened? Everything I had ever wanted, You knew, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine Ehlers
He sits there, with that half-cocked smile
And those piercing eyes.
He has no idea how gorgeous he is.
We are just friends.
He's telling me about his new girlfriend.
I pretend to be happy for him,
When all that I'm wishing is that I was her.
I can never tell him that, we are just friends.
Some lonely nights, I sit and wonder
What it would be like to be his girlfriend.
To feel his lips on mine
To feel our fingers intertwined
To feel the warmth of our bodies together
I can never tell him that.
It can never happen.
But it cant help...