Christopher A. White
Christopher A. White Poems
- Would You Dance With Me Would you dance with me If I asked ...
- Puzzle Box When you stop to talk You only see his eye. His ...
- Strong Bones I am proud of my strong bones. They have never ...
- Wayward Watcher Clasped to a trembling branch Sits the ...
- As I Am I will hit with holy anger. I am the fierce one As ...
- Petals Crushed, Red Rose Bud D... Petals crushed, red rose ...
- I Shall Float With You On A Br... I shall float with you on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher A. White
Petals Crushed, Red Rose Bud Dead
Petals crushed, red rose bud dead
You sever with your blunt axe.
You wound ungivingly and act
Without thought to your victim.
Killed him? No. He grows back
Fiercer to take you again.
Allow him to once give and you to fully receive,
And look not on what is 'wrong'.
Remember that is all in the mind,
You know what is the right way.
Only this boundless net
Will be there to catch you eternally.
It waits for you with unending care.
You know why it's still there.