Christopher Forrister Poems
- Gates Of Heaven The tattered page turns... blank as the ...
- A Walk In The Valley I sit alone forgotten place just what I...
- Never End (man) All so quick I never knew That she would ...
- Moonlight The light that shines to brighten the darkest ...
- Where Reality Begins So let me by let me go and send me on ...
- Moonlit Symphony And the moonlight carries the echoes the ...
- When Everything Is You I feel it in your eyes. The finality ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Forrister
When Everything Is You
I feel it in your eyes. The finality of fate.
You fill me with your smile. The joys of life.
Now I know your forgiving grace. I hear the masters' call.
Will I follow? Will I go? When everything is you.
I know the uplifiting sorrow of your charms.
I feel it from the depths.
And I can't begin somehow.
To fall into yourself.
This joyous pain.
It makes us live our life.
To everything as one.
As one we cry.
We hunt the memories
Of our forgotten dreams
I know unreal. The stygian depths of our souls' abyss.
The unbroken calm of a hurricane. I am ...