Ciera Ivy Poems
- Imprints In My Heart... My body supports your habit So does ...
- Settled Detained by silence Absent from you Distant under ...
- Ending Now? She's in my dreams Always on my mind I want to...
- Punctured.... The holes in the wall Resemble my heart When ...
- Letting Go Your blank stare Is teary-eyed I want to hold ...
- Simply Unsatisfied Drained from your being The thoughts ...
- Discontented Love I'm walking toward the tunnel The light's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ciera Ivy
Drained from your being
The thoughts knock at your door
You are afraid to anwer
So you try to ignore
Floating like driftwood
With no purpose in life
Because you've given it all but
Nothing will suffice
So this journey was wasted
There was no point
You open the door
And people you diappoint
There is no reason for your suffering
Yet, you suffer nevertheless
And you don't know why it is
Why you've been given this test
Thing you once enjoyed
You no longer desire
And no matter what it is
Nothing can inspire