Clive Culverhouse Poems
- If The Flames Do Not Turn Your...
- Artemis ABORT ABORT but Donaldson was already ...
- Another Day At The Office White Ted looked flat; that hair ...
- Long Have I Stood Long have I stood Long stood have I ...
- Cycle Of Existence Live to die for rebirth Rebirth live to ...
- My Walls These walls are my sanctuary guarding me, looking ...
- The Night Train Distance coming Haunting rhythm Gaining ...
Published poet (poetry magazines) and fantasy fiction indie author from the UK. Ex-paramedic now working in mental health. Clive's poem Another Day At The Office made the Long List of The Plough Prize for Poetry 2017.
Artemis and If The Flames.. were very well received poems of the day on PoemHunter. I have a strong interest/belief in the cyclic nature of life, death and rebirth and many of my poems follow this theme.
Clive's books can be found on Amazon including the Purple Shapes Poetry ebook
Follow on Twitter @cliveculvers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Clive Culverhouse
If The Flames Do Not Turn Your Bones Into Ash
If the flames
do not turn your bones into ash
your bones will rot
deep in the ground
but only for Them
for You'll come around
and as They're carving into stone
You may walk again
through countless fields
and endless roads
They will remember you
for only a blink
of the Universe's Eye
but the fields and roads
shall know You
for all Eternity