Clive Culverhouse Poems
- A Skull Deep pitted eyes although gone still stare hollow ...
- Bringer Of Death From a comet's tail like pepper on a ...
- Mind Music - Normality I was formerly formal now uniformly ...
- I Will Be Here Again Some Day They who painted the ...
- A Tree Grows Tall A tree grows tall grows strong braves ...
- My Walls These walls are my sanctuary guarding me, looking ...
- Aura A sudden gradualness You know the sun will ...
Published poet (Popshot Magazine, Dream Issue, No.21,2018) and fantasy fiction author from the UK. I'm an ex-paramedic now working in community support (mental health) . My poem " Another Day At The Office" (reflecting my Paramedic days) made the Long List of The Plough Prize for Poetry 2017. My poems cover a range of topics including the cycle of life, death and rebirth, nature, time and my place in it. My Aromatic Verses are a unique collection of concise, pinpoint poems more structured in syllable count with scents of profound thoughts. The Mind Music poems feature play on words and my Giant Mouse Poems are a curveball collection of stray thoughts set to poetry, please check ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I claim the road as minefrom The Trees, They Shrink Behind by Clive Culverhouse
and enter virgin time''
''Make the most out of the day so that the day can make the most out of you!''taken from 'The Weeping Death', The Legend Of Heliodor: Tales From The Realm by Clive Culverhouse
''One can hide, one can be found, if not by someone else then by themselves.''taken from Empireland by Clive Culverhouse
Comments about Clive Culverhouse
A sudden gradualness
You know the sun will rise
Waiting through the darkness
Then it does
But bright, a flash of light
Lowly starved brain
Then a dip into Fantasia
Of fractured rainbows
And moving zig-zags
Seeing beyond all
Into atoms and entering
Leaving, touring, viewing
Secrets and other worlds
Before the deep, deep
Bang of the dullest drum
Drunk without the fun