Clive Culverhouse Poems
- If The Flames Do Not Turn Your...
- Artemis ABORT ABORT but Donaldson was already ...
- Long Have I Stood Long have I stood Long stood have I ...
- Another Day At The Office White Ted looked flat; that hair ...
- My Walls These walls are my sanctuary guarding me, looking ...
- Cycle Of Existence Live to die for rebirth Rebirth live to ...
- The Night Train Distance coming Haunting rhythm Gaining ...
Published poet (poetry magazines) and fantasy fiction indie author from the UK. Ex-paramedic now working in community support (mental health) . Clive's poem Another Day At The Office made the Long List of The Plough Prize for Poetry 2017.
Clive's books can be found on Amazon
Follow on Twitter @cliveculvers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I claim the road as minefrom The Trees, They Shrink Behind by Clive Culverhouse
and enter virgin time''
''Make the most out of the day so that the day can make the most out of you!''taken from 'The Weeping Death', The Legend Of Heliodor: Tales From The Realm by Clive Culverhouse
''One can hide, one can be found, if not by someone else then by themselves.''taken from Empireland by Clive Culverhouse
Comments about Clive Culverhouse
If The Flames Do Not Turn Your Bones Into Ash
If the flames
do not turn your bones into ash
your bones will rot
deep in the ground
but only for Them
for You'll come around
and as They're carving into stone
You may walk again
through countless fields
and endless roads
They will remember you
for only a blink
of the Universe's Eye
but the fields and roads
shall know You
for all Eternity