Dan Walters Poems
- Something Filth You occupied me For a long time I took up ...
- Why Don'T You Go And Cry We watched a spider inch up the ...
- You'Re Either In Or You'Re Out... I'm a professor. I am ...
- Five Minutes Thought I walked down the street I saw a family...
- Pet Owners Get Really Attached...
- Since The Beginning Of Time I sensed a powerful greek god My...
- Es Tu Casa (Density) Over the embankment And though the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Walters
You'Re Either In Or You'Re Out Murphy
I'm a professor.
I am a priest.
Everything and none.
I know nothing of life but the process
I take notes and analize my own progress
Look, look, look, look, look, look, please look to me
Maybe I'm to much?
Yeah that must be it,
Because I'm a god damn prophit
My predictions are a fucking promise.
One day everyone dies
But I do not, I do not, I do not, I do not
think there will be a God.
Some might call it ingorance
Well I call it geinus
I'm a snake.
I'm a rat.
I'm a dove.
I'm a fish.
All of the ...